ARIZONA RAFTING RESERVATION POLICIES
Online Reservation Request Policy
Reservation requests submitted through this website are all subject to availability. Credit cards that are submitted using any of our online trip reservation request forms will not be charged until availability is confirmed. If we have availability and you select either 50% deposit or 100% payment as your payment option, we will deduct and applicable promocodes and charge your card the appropriate amount based on our listed prices plus fees and cancellation insurance if desired. At that time, you will receive a confirmation email from us. If there is a problem with availability we will contact you as soon as possible.
Availability can change very frequently, especially once the season begins. We strongly recommend that you call us at 800.231.7238 to check our current availability prior to submitting your request. We reserve the right to reject any online reservation request for any reason.
• Bookings: Bookings made more than 14 days in advance require a 50% deposit to confirm. 14 days prior to your trip, the balance will be automatically charged to the credit card provided. Bookings made within 14 days of the departure date require payment in full.
• Deposit: I understand that to confirm my trip I must pay a deposit of 50% and understand that my final balance is due no less than 30 days prior to my trip departure date. I understand that Arizona Rafting reserves the right to cancel my trip at any time if I do not pay my deposit within a predetermined amount of time after I schedule my trip.
• Cancellation: If your group or any person in your group cancels more than 14 days before the trip’s check-in time, a full refund will be provided. If cancellations are made within 14 days, no refund will be provided for any reason.
• Cancellation Insurance: Cancellation Insurance is available for 7.5% of the trip cost. Insurance purchased for individuals is non-transferable. If purchased, a refund would be provided minus an additional 7.5% cancellation fee up to 72 hours prior to check-in time. Anything cancelled less than 72 hours, but at least 24 hours in advance would receive a non-refundable gift certificate valid for one calendar year from the date of cancellation. Cancellations made within 24 hours are not eligible for a refund for any reason. Guests who opt out of Cancellation Insurance are subject to the 14-day Cancellation Policy.
No exceptions will be made. This includes, but is not limited to road construction, undesirable weather, poor road conditions, COVID or other illnesses.
MULTI-DAY TRIPS: If I purchase insurance, I can cancel up to 48 hours prior to my trip departure with no penalty on my trip cost. If I cancel within 48 hours but with at least 24 hours’ notice, I will receive a trip credit in the form of a gift certificate good through the following season. Gift certificates cannot be extended beyond their expiration date. If I cancel within 24 hours, my trip is non-refundable. Cancellation insurance can be purchased at the time of my deposit for 10% of your trip total and is nontransferable. Insurance does not cover no-shows.
• Alcohol: I understand that alcohol is not allowed on 1/2 or 1 day trips and that no refund will be given to those drinking alcohol prior to the trip. I understand I may bring alcohol in plastic or metal containers for consumption in camp on multi-day trips.
• Pregnancy: I understand you do not take guests rafting that are more than 3 months pregnant.